CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS POLICY
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, so we can do something to put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and service possible. However, sometimes we may not get things right first time. When that happens, we want you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.
We want to:
- make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong;
- give your complaint the attention it deserves;
- resolve your complaint fairly without delay; and
- make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
HOW & WHERE TO COMPLAIN
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products, you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
In writing – write to The Contracts Manager at the following address:
The Specialist Blind Co. Ltd
Units 2-4 Riverside Business Park
By telephone – call us on 01233 633116 and ask to speak to a Contracts Manager.
By email – email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
We aim to resolve complaints straightaway but if we can’t, then we will write to you within five business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint;
- Who is dealing with your complaint; and
- When we will contact you again.
We will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, but it may take longer if it is complex and we need to liaise with several departments.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update, please call us on 01233 633116 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint.
If we can’t agree a solution with you within eight weeks, we will:
- Send a letter explaining the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision; or
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
THIRD PARTY REFERRAL
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if after receiving our final decision letter, you may wish to refer your complaint to:
The British Blinds & Shutters Association (BBSA)
PO Box 232, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 9AR
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01449 780 444
If your complaint relates to your finance agreement
If your complaint relates to the finance linked to your purchase you can still let us know about this, but we will forward it on to your credit provider Novuna.
Novuna will acknowledge your complaint and investigate it thoroughly and issue their response within eight weeks.
You can call them on 0344 375 5500 Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:15pm.
Or in writing to:
Novuna Personal Finance
2 Apex View
WHAT TO DO IF YOU CAN’T REACH AN AGREEMENT
If you are not satisfied with Novuna’s response to your complaint relating to the finance agreement, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must contact them within six months of the date of Novuna’s final response letter to you.
They can be contacted in the following ways:
- Write: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details can be found on the Financial Ombudsman Service website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk